Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What's your favorite editing system or software?

  1. #1
    Eliud25
    Guest Eliud25's Avatar

    Post

    What is your favorite editing system or software? My favorite editing system has to be the casablanca avio. Also, my favorite software has to be MGI Videowave 2 for it's simplicity. So what's yours. Why?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't live without Premiere and Sound Forge.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perception PVR Player.(On a Realtime Edit machine)
    It's the ONLY one I've used, but it's a P.O.P.
    (Piece Of P*ss).
    It has DV directly inputted into it, and a DV palyer hooked up to it.


    ------------------
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    www.rmsgraffix.freeserve.co.uk
    [email protected]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tashunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd have to vote for EditDV. I've tried Final Cut Pro, Premiere and Strata Video Shop but EditDV is the one that just seemed to be the most intuitive and logical to me. I've only edited on my 350mhz G3, except when I used to do linear editing with two vcr's and a ghetto blaster. I'd have to say I much prefer the mac.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member khan488's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've only used premiere, and I love it. It is easy to use and gives the user a lot of options, audio wise and video

  6. #6
    Inactive Member roel2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd have to say that Edit DV is much better than Premiere but. Final Pro Cut only uses Macs and I don't like MAcs but it is better. But I go with What I can afford best and that's for right now Adobe.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    The best editing software is the sotfware you are most familiar with. Knowing and understanding a programs features and quirks helps get the job done. I'am using Permiere 4.2

    Jim Bird

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •